Students develop a deep understanding of the specifics of digital entrepreneurship. They reflect on the effects and dimensions of digital technologies for the creation and use of entrepreneurial opportunities. Building on this, they can apply suitable tools to develop digital innovations and business models from opportunities and configure them. On the basis of a planned start-up project, students can evaluate and select the various options for obtaining critical resources for bringing the innovation to market.
- Basics, specifics and challenges of digital start-ups
- Identification and specification of opportunities based on digital technologies
- Implications of digital products and goods for market entry and competition
- Approaches to developing digital innovations and business models (e.g. Lean Startup, SAP Scenes)
- Digital financing options (e.g. crowdfunding, ICOs) for innovation and start-up projects
- Application of what has been learned to develop digital start-up ideas by student teams and final pitches in front of a jury of entrepreneurs and Investors
|yes, via KIS
|Giuliano Cavarella M.Sc.
This course is held in English. You will find the link to the OLAT course here a few weeks before the start of the lecture.