Internship: Intellectual Property & Innovation Management
TITLE OF THE OFER : Internship: Intellectual Property & Innovation Management
REFERENCE : 61107-42167856
TYPE OF CONTRACT : Internship
LOCALISATION : Antwerpen 2600, BE
LEVEL OF STUDIES : None
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : < 6 months
DURATION : From 4 to 6 months
SECTOR : Mecanic/Machine tool
POSITION : Patents/Brands
ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
With some 165,000 employees worldwide, ZF reported sales of €43.8 billion in fiscal 2022. The company operates 168 production locations in 32 countries.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
At our ZF Wind Power site in Antwerp, we are looking for interns to join our Intellectual Property and Innovation Management team for a period of six months starting as soon as possible. During this internship you will get the possibility to discover the “world of patents” from a technical point of view.
What you can look forward to:
- Assist the patent manager in setting up technology landscapes for patent searches to discover the world of patents from a technical point of view.
- Opportunity to delve deeper into different areas of technology for wind turbines (gears, bearings, connections, castings, gearbox and powertrain concepts), using your knowledge from courses on machine elements.
- Analyze and summarize technical features and components which are described in the patents.
- Present and discuss your work with a group of technical experts.
- Use of AI (e. g. ChatGPT) to help understand the content of patents better and faster.
* Studying towards a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or comparable field of study.
* Basic knowledge of drive train technology, gearbox technology and digitalization are an advantage.
* Confident use of MS Office 365 as well as very good English skills.
* You are interested in wind power technology.
* Entrepreneurial thinking, digital mindset, team spirit, analytical skills, quick comprehension, solution-oriented and independent working style and strong communication skills.
To apply: https://apply.multiposting.fr/jobs/12098/42167856